Yeomans Consulting Group is a multi-generational Wealth Management firm in Marietta, Georgia. Randy Yeomans, founder and CEO, got his start in 1983. His son, Nicholas Yeomans, President, has shared his Father's love for financial planning and serving clients with great care for the last 21 years. Today the firm serves approximately 400 clients and has enjoyed year over year growth for the last 15 years. As the firm continues its success, we are looking for talented individuals who wish to grow personally and professionally alongside us.
We are a family-oriented group who sincerely enjoys working with each other and every one of our clients. To us, once you become a client, you're part of the Yeomans family. It is our goal that every client has a unique and meaningful experience with us and as such we strive to provide a comprehensive wealth management plan that assists them in enhancing, protecting, and sustaining their wealth for generations and/or for the impact of the organizations they care about. We coach our clients in a way that allows them to make meaningful and lasting financial and life decisions. One of our goals is to guide clients in such a way that they are able to retire from the things they do not enjoy or are not gifted in so they can spend time feeling fulfilled, using their unique gifts and talents and really enjoy their life. Providing advice and great levels of care takes a lot of time and effort, this is where you come in.
Yeomans Consulting Group is seeking a Financial Advisor/Financial Planner to join our Advisory Team. This position is a perfect fit for someone who has excellent time-management skills, is highly organized, self-motivated, has a growth mindset, and has a passion for finding ways to elevate the client experience. We are a team that believes in integrity above all else. We are a close-knit group and endeavor to lift each other up as we work together, while also maintaining a high standard of professionalism. We'd love to find someone like-minded.
This is a salaried position with bonuses tied to individual successes and the firm's growth objectives.
The Financial Advisor's Responsibilities:
- Capable of caring for prospective clients and walking them through the firm's financial planning process
- Prepare for client reviews-we use a form of Surge Scheduling
- Maintain and update client's financial plans
- Update and present client cashflow reports
- Assist with updating and/or creating Estate Plans
- Review Tax Returns using our tax technology for Tax Planning Opportunities
- Establish Portfolios and fund them per Client's Financial Plan
- Lead team in executing trades, distributions and transfers (in working with client service team)
- Update Client Communications and Workflows via Redtail
- ***Treat Clients with the UTMOST CARE
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation range of $100 to $150K based on experience and prior demonstrated results.
- Bonus based on both individual success and firm success (Firm's current goal is to add $40mm of new AUM this year)
- Firm Provided 401k and Profit Sharing Plan
- Firm Provided Health Insurance
- Individual and Team Training with Continuing Education Opportunities along with Provided Conference Registration and Travel
Education: Bachelor's degree in Financial Planning, Finance, Economics or a related field.
Experience: 5 or more years of experience working for an RIA, Wirehouse, or Financial Planning Firm
Licenses/Certification: S66, or S65 licenses are required (CFP Preferred). Insurance license is a plus.
Knowledge Requirement: G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite-especially Excel & CRM knowledge.
- Collaborative, positive attitude and able to work with others
- Strong attention to detail, thorough follow-through, organized, able to set priorities
- Highly proficient technical skills with the ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Ethical in decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client service skills
- Results driven, with the ability to take initiative
- Engage in continuous learning in order to stay current in investment, tax and general financial planning knowledge and skills