Facilities Manager (Commercial / Hard Services)
Bristol - with client visitation across the Midlands
45,000- 50,000 + Training + Progression + Paid mileage + Company Benefits
Are you a Facilities Manager or similar from a Hard Services / Commercial Property / M&E background looking for an autonomous and varied role with travel across the Midlands where you can upskill yourself and make a direct impact on a fast-expanding consultancy who provide a clear progression structure into senior roles?
This company are a specialist design and M&E consultancy who work with a broad client base nationwide, primarily Commercial Properties. They are experiencing a period of rapid growth and due to winning a new set of contracts in the Midlands they are looking to bring in a new Facilities Manager to oversee these works.
This varied role will provide you specialist training and then see you undertaking a range of hard services responsibilities including surveys, inspections and tender reports as you work primarily in office with some client visitation across the Midlands- in the first instance for an increased period. You will be working closely with the Directors as you assess M&E and maintenance contracts in addition to other consultancy related works.
This role would suit a Facilities Manager or similar from a Commercial / Hard Service s/ M&E background looking for an autonomous and varied consultancy role offering specialist training opportunities and progression structure to senior roles.
- Provide detailed reports, risk assessments and technical advice to customers and recommend works to contractors
- Undertake M&E surveys and inspections to assist clients
- Creation of M&E asset lists
- Tender reports to clients and re-tender M&E contracts
- Cost assessment within Lifecycle plans
- Design, specification & project management
- Office based with some client visitation across the Midlands
- Facilities Manager or similar
- Commercial Property / M&E / Hard Services background
- Based in Bristol- happy to undertake occasional site visitation in London
Facilities, Manager, Management, Operations, M&E, Mechanical, Electrical, Maintenance, Engineer, Design, Consultancy, Commercial, Tender, Lifecycle, South West, Bristol, Midlands, Birmingham
Reference number: BBBH9551
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.