Up to £55k Engineering Manager For one of the UK s most established family run commercial engineering companies with over 50 years in business !
Due to significant new customer onboarding, the need has arisen for an Engineering manager to join this highly successful engineering company as they continue to go from strength to strength.
As the Engineering manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all works carried out are of the highest standard, you will cover all aspects of the production line from fabrication to welding and all that falls in between. This family run business has over 50 years of experience behind them, the owner has been there from day one and is very proud of the business they have built, so much so that he is still as hands on today as he was 50 years ago. They have spent this time building up a very loyal customer base that continues to spread far and wide so this is a chance for you to work with some real titans of industry!
- 5+ years in an engineering role prior to going into management.
- Strong leadership skills with a history of managing workshop teams.
- Experience welding on an industrial scale.
- Experience with high output metal fabrication
- Knowledge of workplace Health and Safety regulations.
- Comprehensive ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Contribute to business expansion and positive changes.
- Mentor and develop new employees.
- Be part of a collaborative team dedicated to quality and innovation.
- Fixed holidays (31 days per year, including statutory holidays).
If you are an Engineering manager and this role is of interest, please apply to this advert, and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is relevant.
Engineering Manager - Engineering Fabrication - Welding