We have an exciting opportunity to join an established manufacturing business. We are seeking an experienced and professional Business Development Manager (working knowledge of the IET Wiring Regs and electrical installation essential)
Salary: 55,000 to 65,000 + quarterly bonus
Location: near Dartford
Benefits: bonus scheme, fully expensed company car, private health care
and generous company pension contribution.
Our client is seeking an experienced, well-educated Business Development Manager with excellent business acumen.
- to source business from new customers in the construction / temporary power sector
- develop sales to existing key accounts.
- working knowledge of the IET Wiring Regulations.
- be conversant with temporary electrical installations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- Proactive and determined to succeed.
The Business Development Manager role reports to the MD, this is a senior role requiring a direct, hands-on approach. Full product training will be provided.