Early Career Teachers
£30,000 - £42,800 per annum (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
September 2023 - Ongoing
The School and Role
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint excited and enthusiastic Early Career Teachers. Whether you are looking for flexible supply work to fit around other commitments, or a long-term/permanent role, full-time or part-time, then we can help. The exciting and varied role of Early Career Teachers can vary from day-to-day. You will visit several different schools within Scunthorpe and teach different classes to fit with your availability and specialised teaching area in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2. Most work you will deliver will be planned; however, you will need to have your own resources available to hand, suitable for all year groups.
Vision for Education work with a large number of schools from maintained to academies, small village schools to large inner-city schools, small mixed classes to 3 form entry. You will visit a variety of schools to fit with your experience, availabitity and expertise.
The desired Early Career Teachers will have;
- Completed their teaching qualification in Primary Education
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or be in the process of qualifying with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A passion for the progress of primary school pupils
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Hold a full driving licence or be happy to use public transport
What we offer
As a Early Career Teachers, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are an Early Career Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed).