Dynamics 365 CE Development & Support Engineer - £60k - London
We're partnering with a prominent National End User in search of a skilled Dynamics CRM Development & Support Engineer. Your pivotal role? Steer the transition from a legacy system to the modern marvel that is D365 online.
- Support the system and development of new D365 CRM
- Develop the system with coding experience.
- Administration, requirement gathering, customisation, configurating, development.
- Some 2nd/3rd Line Support
- Travel to London office 2x per week
- Strong Dynamics 365 experience
- PowerApps (Model Driven/Canvas App Development) and Power Automate experience.
- Exposure to Agile/SCRUM/Waterfall methodologies
This role offers a base up to £60,000 + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and extra days round Christmas, with also option to buy/sell annual leave, employee assistance programme, employee discount, income protection, discount around office.
This client is working to a hybrid working model with travel to their London office 2x per week.
How to apply:
Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at ellie@ or 0191 406 911.
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM recruitment agency -