Director of Operations - Fire and Security or Fire Protection - Belfast
Based Belfast and with Fire Alarm, Fire and Security, Fire Protection or Mechanical Installation/ Pipework experience to develop processes for mechanical Install business and manage it as Director of Operations, General Manager/ MD Designate. c. £80,000 + bonus and Package suggested
- Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Up to 15% performance-based bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits inc. Healthcare.
- Company Car or Car Allowance choice.
- Client is specialist in Fire Industry and would prefer Fire Detection, Fire Protection, Fire Suppression, Pipework or mechanical installations experience (Operations Director Level rather than Contracts), so can run and manage ops.
- They install Pipework/ Pipefitting for Construction and Commercial Applications.
- If you are an experienced Director of Operations/ General Manager/ MD Designate in Northern Ireland/ Belfast location this could be excellent role.
- Mechanical Installation experience preferred but as a Operations Director role, will consider applications from Fire & Security, Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Pipefitting, Sprinkler or similar industries and verticals if can manage operations
Position Overview: As Director or Operations Manager if you prefer, you will drive success by leveraging Fire safety installation expertise of staff you inspire, and your main role will be to lead process implementation and enhance operational systems improving £5m - £10m t/o and growing.
- You would have experience as Managing Director, Operations Manager, or GM General Manager and lead Service Manager, Installation Manager, Project Manager and deputise for a MD (who will focus more on Sales as you progress).
- We'd love you to again structure the processes, add templates and systems and turn a good business into a structured great one - using your Fire and Ops skills.
- You would have experience from Industrial Plumbing, Pipefitting or Fire Protection (Mechanical Installations such as HVAC, Fire Suppression, Pipework), maybe from Fire and Security, Fire Alarm, Fire Detection or similar industries and lead a technical team whilst improving procedures, to help them do even better.
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom (you should be commutable in Northern Ireland or relocating from rest of UK, with right to work and UK work experience).
If you're Operational leader with mechanical installation or Fire expertise and a drive for operational excellence, apply to discuss Operations Director with CV.
Apply: Steve Eley Fire Recruiter - Eley Solutions Ltd (Fire and Security Careers)
We work exclusively with our limited edition clients and candidates, and if you are suited to the role above (and are commutable), please contact us. We work as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Fire Detection, Fire Protection, Fire Suppression and Fire & Security clients across Management and Director levels