The Supply Chain Manager supports implementation of a formal planning process that connects and align sales and operations. Manage the Supply Chain process steps across business units and/or a geographical area to support business objectives. Focus on the balance between demand and the available supply choices. Work with other functions such as marketing, product development and finance, to reconcile top-down financial plans with the bottom-up operational plans. Responsible for preparing and facilitating the Supply Chain meetings by creating and analyzing multiple supply chain scenarios for planning reconciliation. Help management find opportunities for profitable growth. Play a role in the onboarding of new customer and support the rollout of new products. Ultimately find ways to maintain desired service level while managing cost.
- Support and participate in the development of a roadmap to improve Supply Chain maturity for the entire organization
- Align with all SBUs and leverage the Supply Chain process across regions, business units and functions
- Responsible for the successful application of the Supply Chain process cycle in Americas. The role is responsible for ensuring the Supply Chain meetings take place, facilitates the meetings, and summarizes the meetings to prepare for the following cycle.
- Demand reviews. Ensure the demand review process happens on time, helping the multifunctional team to comply with the requirements and actively participate and contribute as per their defined roles. Consolidate inputs from markets and analyze demand changes and compare to forecast and financial target.
- Supply reviews. Ensure that the supply review process is followed and is provided as input to the S&OP step of the process. Consolidate input of supply if needed. Make sure that supply constraints are clearly spelled out with options to make trade-offs.
- Supply Chain meeting preparation. Prepare for the Supply Chain meeting, reconciling supply to demand, aligning with the financial plans, and understanding the financial implications of different scenarios. Facilitate a pre- Supply Chain meeting where demand and supply are compared, and issues and scenarios are prepared. Conduct and/or facilitate what-if analysis to create alternate scenarios for reconciling demand, supply, and financial plans.
- Meeting facilitation. Facilitate the Supply Chain meeting, ensuring that all information is presented, all stakeholders are engaged, decisions are made, and execution plans articulated with owners and completion dates.
- Product changes roadmaps. Ensure that portfolio changes are planned with multifunctional team. This includes NPI and discontinuation plans. Ensure that NPI and discontinuation plans have been properly communicated and are included as an input to the demand planning process.
- Explain the risks and upside associated with different scenarios for more productive discussions in the executive Supply Chain meeting. Align within the multifunctional teams on decisions that will be presented in the Supply Chain meeting, and who will present that. Ensure that all inputs needed for Supply Chain meeting are available.
- Report metrics back to Supply Chain process owner, executives, and the team to identify progress, root causes for correction or process improvement.
- Document current process and work with the Supply Chain process owners on continuous improvement, challenges with the process and options to improve the process.
- Build strong analytics capabilities for Supply Chain
- Support the hiring, training, and onboarding of new member in the Supply Chain process
- Proven and demonstrated product development experience successfully support new product launches.
- Highly Skilled in data analytics related to Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Order Management.
Must have the following knowledge:
- Supply Chain process across different business units, products, and geographies.
- Adjacent processes Supply Chain like order to cash, source to pay, make versus buy and financial planning.
- Understanding of the medical device industry.
- In-depth understanding of strategic business goals and objectives.
- In-depth understanding of portfolio planning, demand, supply planning and executive S&OP steps of the process.
- Moderate understanding of financial planning.
- Deep understanding of technology enablement and current technology tools
- Computer skills are required, including Microsoft, Excel Pivot, PowerBI
- Approximately 25%-35% travel is required.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.S. Degree
- Minimum of 10 years' of progressively responsible sales and operation planning and supply chain management.
- Certified Supply Chain Professional with advanced training, certification and experience in Data Mining.
Össur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Össur encourages women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans to apply.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $98,237 - $159,137 + bonus + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus or benefits.
Benefits we offer:
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program - Save Up To 30% In Your Medical Premiums
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Affordable Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Affordable Accidental and Critical Illness Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Give Back Program - Paid Time Off To Volunteer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Performance Reviews
- We Provide A Flexible Work Environment To Offer Work/Life Balance
- And Much More