Our client is looking for a Customer Services Manager, to lead the customer service team.
The Customer Service Manager is expected to display the following personal attributes:
Experienced in customer service leadership, preferably in an e-commerce or retail setting.
Analytical mindset, able to use data to support decision-making and problem solving.
Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Proficiency in using CRM systems and tools for customer service management.
Project management experience and ability to lead cross-functional initiatives.
Knowledge of sales management and training strategies (Desirable).
Experience across 3rd party marketplaces e.g. Amazon, eBay (Desirable)
Purpose of role
To lead and develop our top-rated Customer Services team in delivering exceptional customer experience and service across all our brands and communication channels. You continuously seek out ways to optimise and improve operational processes, team performance and business relationships to deliver for our customers.
- Lead the Customer Services Team to deliver the high levels of customer satisfaction across all interaction channels
- Set clear objectives, targets and tasks for the team. Monitoring progress and performance to deliver both agreed KPIs and personal objectives
- Conduct regular 1:1s to give feedback, support growth, and address individual development needs.
- Analyse key customer metrics (e.g. contact rates, first time resolution, avoidable contact rates, CSAT) to build an action plan and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with Operations, Trading and Carriers to ensure last mile performance is achieved and customer expectations are exceeded throughout the annual trading calendar.
- Collaborate across the business to improve operations and processes and enhance key customer journeys to deliver better and more efficiently for our customers.
- Build and execute a plan to recruit, develop and support the growth of Business Accounts including team targets, incentives and feeding insight back into buying and marketing teams.
- Secure the right brand training and guidance to ensure the team are product experts and able to engage customers with confidence on our product range.
- Be active in and/or lead projects to drive commercial growth and improve customer experience.
- Provide regular updates to the leadership team CS performance, challenges and opportunities
- Build and maintain a high performing team; recruiting-onboarding-supporting-developing team members, ensuring the team is updated and updating the wider business, addressing issues and opportunities to foster a positive environment.
Pursuit Resources Group is an established recruitment agency based in Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details, visit our website (url removed) Tel: (phone number removed)