Are you a Customer Service Manager or Sales Office Manager looking for a new role? Are you confident in leading a customer service team with responsibility for customer liaison and sales order processing? Have you worked in a leadership role in customer service or internal sales and are looking for your next challenge?
Kingscroft has been asked to recruit for a Sales Office Manager by a specialist manufacturing business. As the ideal candidate you will have Customer Services Leadership skills, have worked in a manufacturing, technical or distribution environment and have the ability to form brilliant relationships with customers and internal teams. Your team will deliver order processing, order monitoring, progress chasing and updates, customer service and supporting the Sales Managers.
As the Sales Office Manager you will:
- Lead, support and develop team members through coaching.
- Ensure the team fosters excellent working relationships both internally and with customers, to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensure the team communicates effectively both internally and with customers.
- Develop the team to take greater responsibility for managing day-to-day issues related to customers orders.
- Ensure the team is capable of managing tail-end customers without the need to involve the Sales Managers.
- Review and improve processes and procedures; optimise the use of software to increase efficiency.
- Provide reports and data to the Sales Managers and Commercial Director as required.
- Handling customer complaints / non-conformances to the ultimate satisfaction of the customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established, well invested and ambitious company. Fantastic people skills are vital to the success of this role with a huge variety of customers, order values and turnaround times flowing through the office. Please apply today for a confidential discussion on the role and opportunity.