Adecco are looking for Customer Advisors to work or our well established client located in Stoke on Trent, Hanley area.
The successful applicants will provide support to the Property Loss team. You will play a vital role within the company and be the first point of contact for all internal and external customers.
Applicants will need to possess excellent communication skills, and will be dedicated to providing a professional and empathetic service. This is a fast paced environment where you will support a small team to work towards and meet targets. Duties as follows-
- Communicating professionally with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and colleagues around the country
- Composing professional and informative letters and other written correspondence
- Ensuring compliance with our contractual and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing data to set up new claims, appointing contractors and updating claims on internal systems
- Working in collaboration with our Approved Contractor Network and Network Performance Team to maintain best possible customer journey
You will need to a resilient and motivated individual with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with good IT skills.
This is a temporary role initially, but could lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidates. Full time working hours, Monday-Friday 9:00AM- 5:30PM. Rate of pay from 10.42PH. Opportunity to work on a hybrid basis once fully trained.
Candidate of the month
Perks at Work discount vouchers and collect points to spend
Support programme with 24/7 helpline
Eye care vouchers
Competitive pension scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.