Adecco have partnered with a leading UK based company which provides customer care, and sales support nationwide.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
The position requires high effectiveness and high quality business execution, including but not restricted to the
following key focus areas:
- Manage inbound calls from members and employers in a timely and effective manner.
- Apply rules and procedures to provide effective resolution to a wide range of questions and queries.
- Provide high quality service through a focus on listening to understand member needs and direct them to the appropriate resolution.
- Convey value add outcomes to members in an engaging and meaningful manner, taking account of their individual circumstances.
- Meet targets in relation to call quality, accuracy of response.
- Participate in call coaching to continuously improve quality and performance.
- To take responsibility for the accuracy of data at all times.
- To comply with the Data Protection Policy when dealing with personal data in the course of employment including personal data relating to any employee, customer, client, supplier or agent of the Company.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.