My client is a market leader, with over 40 years experience in their industry. They have an opportunity for a talented CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / ADMINISTRATOR to join the team in the Commercial Sales Office within a Retail Sales team, based at their head office near Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers,
- Processing orders and defects whilst ensuring that deadlines are achieved.
- Support the field-based personnel.
- Dealing with buyers, quoting prices and ensuring correct procedures are followed with reference to customer orders and pricing.
- Responsible for general administration duties
- Undertake other such duties and responsibilities, as when requested
- Previous experience in customer services.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Communicate with people at all levels.