Contracts Manager required. Our client is a well-established industry leader within metal fabrication and machining. Due to continued success, they are seeking an enthusiastic Contracts Manager to join the estimating team in the Brownhills, Walsall area.
The successful candidate will be responsible managing contracts, creating work packages, estimating, budgets and technical support.
Contracts Manager - Estimating Position Overview
- Creating quotations and estimated man hours
- Receiving and processing project enquiries from customers
- Breaking down material, labour and tooling requirements
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and specifications
- Reviewing budgets for projects
- Contract reporting, monitoring and overseeing expenditures
Contracts Manager - Estimating Position Requirements
- Experience creating bill of materials & cutting lists
- Based in a commutable distance of Brownhills, Walsall
- Proven background within estimating, contracts / project management
- Good understand of manufacturing processes
- Basic CAD drawing skills
Contracts Manager - Estimating Position Remuneration
- 35,000 - 42,000 - depending on experience
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30. Friday 08:00 - 13:30.
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.