Our Global client are looking for a contract manager. This role involves assessing opportunities, negotiating contracts, and overseeing their lifecycle. Ideal candidates should be resourceful, business-savvy self-starters with excellent planning skills, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, preferably with experience in Higher Education.
- As a Contract Manager you will review and negotiate commercial contracts, ensuring effective planning and stakeholder engagement.
- Assess commercial risks and opportunities, manage contract lifecycles, and participate in bid processes.
- Collaborate with sales and faculties to identify and strategize new tender opportunities, ensuring compliance and a strong win rate.
- A successful Contract Manager will foster business relationships, act as a key point of contact, and facilitate knowledge transfer among teams to support strategic priorities.
- Assist in bid qualification, maintain qualification data, and review bid response documents for compliance.
- Enhance internal and external contract processes for efficiency and knowledge sharing.
- Keep stakeholders informed about emerging risks, regulatory changes, and purpose solutions as needed.
- To be a successful Contract Manager you will have strong commercial expertise with full exposure to principles and documentation.
- Knowledge of public sector procurement processes, translating them into effective commercial strategies.
- Understanding of legal principles and opportunity-to-contract progression.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Salesforce CRM
- Exceptional attention to detail, adept at quickly analysing and communicating vital information for bid decisions.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.