If you are looking to progress your Continuous Improvement career for a Leading, Nationwide Insurance group with an unparalleled appreciate for operational excellence then get in touch! With projects already planned well into 2024, there are plenty of exciting initiatives for you to get stuck into!
I am looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement Practitioner who is qualified in Lean or Six Sigma to join a busy CI team. Working alongside a CI Lead, you will support on projects ranging from 3-12 months. You will be a valued member of the team and expected to identify and contribute to lean improvement activities focusing on quality, efficiency, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and delivering improvement initiatives across the business by employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Contributing to the team on the Diagnosis, Design and Implementation of new ways of working in collaboration with other CI Practitioners, SME's and Analysts
- Actively monitoring project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions.
- Communicating the progress of CI initiatives to key business stakeholders and project sponsors
We are looking for a CIP with the perfect balance of stakeholder management skills and data and evidence analysis skills. As the Manager of this department says, "Our role in CI is not to make the complex more complicated" so you must be able to explain insight and initiatives to Stakeholders in a simple and relate-able way.
- Professional qualifications in Continuous Improvement / Lean / Six Sigma are essential
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience delivering change as a CI professional within Insurance or Financial Services
- Ability to develop & utilise large quantities of data to identify trends and take appropriate action
- Proven relationship management capabilities with the ability to challenge and influence stakeholders
- Remote working (on very rare occasions you may be required to travel to an office location but the Manager of the team is very passionate about
- 25+ days AL
- Health care benefits
- Lifestyle benefits
- Pension scheme
- Virtual GP service
- Paid Charity days
Interested? Apply now and I will be in touch to discuss next steps!