- Package: Circa £90,000 + 50% bonus uncapped year 1 and significant EMI options
- Location: North East
My client is a rapidly growing technology/SaaS organisation offering a unique location-based real time data analytics where BI meets GIS creating one true voice of visual representation of data to enable more effective and timely decision making. There is a clear roadmap for business transformation, which will translate into hypergrowth over the next 3 years, as they commercialise their offering globally, via direct and partner selling, at pace. The Commercial Director role, a crucial appointment in realising this ambition, is an exciting opportunity, responsible for the performance, strategy and alignment of all departments across the company that relate to revenue generation.
- Create and execute a global go-to-market strategy including the associated people plan.
- Leading from the front on new business acquisition until the team anticipated to be circa 5 heads within 6 months - is established.
- Identify and deliver new revenue opportunities creating a sustainable strategy and tactical foundation for future growth and delivering accurate revenue projections.
- Provide inspiring and energetic leadership to the evolving teams, introducing and supporting a solution/enterprise selling mentality and approach.
- Build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting process.
- Implement a technology strategy within the sales operations that delivers accurate data that can be used for future decision making.
- Support the sustainable growth of the business by increasing revenue year-on-year through growing market share in existing markets, whilst devising market entry strategies for new markets and territories in both direct and partner channels.
- Build business relationships with key C-level executives within current and prospect clients.
- You should possess a stellar background in a SaaS, technology, data, integrated service providers, digital transformation or similar, ideally in an SME / fast-growth organisation.
- Held accountability for revenue ownership in a similar or Sales Director level mandate with a successful track record of success and demonstrable business expansion and growth, ideally both direct and via channel.
- Strong commercial leadership experience with the ability to set out a vision, lead change and take others with you.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, candidates should possess first class written and verbal communication skills and be able to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners.
- Thorough understanding of a wide range of technology including data analytics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation at an exciting time on their journey with genuine opportunities for career development and progression, with future career growth into a CRO mandate, offering the ability to work in a flexible hybrid working pattern.
If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package to Ian Miller or for a discreet conversation call our Peterlee office.
GEM Partnership is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy