Carbon 60 is looking to recruit a cleaning operative for its leading facilities management client based in Oldham
This will be an immediate start and last until at least the end of October
Hours of work: 8am until 2.30pm, Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: 10.90ph Job Purpose:
Required to undertake all cleaning activities carried out and meet contractual deliverables.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards and ensure workload is prioritised and completed.
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported.
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed.
- Use chemicals and equipment as trained.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner
- Previous experience of workplace cleaning would be an advantage
- Good time keeping
- Experience of providing good customer service
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
- Be able to read and speak English to ensure safe working practices are followed
Foe further details please call Andrew on (phone number removed)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.