A fantastic Daytime Chef job near High Wycombe (Booker), paying an hourly rate up to £12 has become available for a Garden Centre Restaurant. If you love being a Chef but dislike the usual hours, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Daytime Chef role near High Wycombe (Booker) Highlights:
- Up to £12 per hour, negotiable on experience
- Happy to discuss flexible hours (Up to 37.5 hours per week)
- Shifts between 7.30am and 4.00pm
- No split shifts, straight shifts only with alternative weekends off
- Based in a bright, airy Garden Centre Restaurant
- Free on-site parking
- Chef uniform provided
- 30% employee discount across all our UK stores
- A supportive and friendly team around you in addition to employee assistance programmes
Daytime Chef role near High Wycombe (Booker) Job Information:
The restaurant is at the heart of the garden centre and an important reason for customers to visit. Your attention to detail and organisation will mean excellent customer service is as important to you as the ingredients on the menu. The kitchen team prepare, bake, and cook lots of goods on site, including scones and traybakes.
The restaurant is open 9am to 4pm, serving freshly cooked breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. You should have knowledge of health and safety requirements within a commercial kitchen. It would also be great if you have experience of preparing food to brand standards, but first and foremost it s about caring about what you do.
Daytime Chef role near High Wycombe (Booker) Ideal Experience:
- If you love to cook and have had experience of working within a commercial kitchen, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this Daytime Chef role near High Wycombe (Booker), then don t hold back on applying. We look forward to discussing the role with you further.