Challenge-trg Recruitment are looking for a number of Catering Assistants to work within the local hospital in the Cwmbran area.
Transport is required as you may be asked to travel to various locations
Immediate start available
Pay rates: 10.42 up to 18.11 OT per hour
Role and responsibilities as a Catering Assistant:
- Assist in all areas within the catering department as and when required to meet service needs
- To provide a patients meal service at ward level via the mobile bulk trolley service
- To provide a support service to the kitchen (cold food prep and cleaning)
- Maintaining Food Hygiene standards in area of work
- Washing up activities in the central dish wash area, carrying out cleaning duties
- Collection, removal and disposal of waste material
- Communicates effectively with all the teams to ensure there is a seamless way of working across the contract
- Undertakes additional duties as required by their supervisor in line with capabilities
- Work in accordance with duty rotas and work schedules
Experience and a Food Safety Certificate will be advantageous.
Your hours/shift as a Catering Assistant:
- Various hours (30 - 37hrs per week). Must be flexible to follow a rota.
- Candidates must be flexible to work on two shifts Monday to Friday including weekends
Please note: All candidates are subject to DBS check.
Click apply now for an immediate start as a Catering Assistant!