We are looking for a career advisor to work in a client school in Alford.
The role entails helping students make decisions that will prepare them for the world of work. Including selecting their GCSE s, through to selecting further, and the higher education opportunities, or assisting them in entering the workforce.
To be considered for the position of Careers Advisor, you will:
- Feel strongly about motivating students to achieve their goals.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team in a Secondary.
- Have experience developing and providing plans and strategies for students.
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to pay for one.
What we offer
As a Careers Advisor, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Careers Advisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call Lucia on (phone number removed), or email your CV on (url removed).