- Position: Call Centre Agents
- Pay: 10.42 - 17.61 (Higher rate paid for Nights, weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Location: Rotherham
- Hours: Rotating shift pattern of days and nights (3 out of 4 weekends)
- Duration: Temp to perm
- Are you looking for a rewarding career path where you can make a difference?
- First Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with Yorkshire Ambulance Service to support recruitment for 111 Call Handlers!
- No previous experience needed as full training will be given. Although experience within a customer service position will be advantageous and you will need basic computer skills and a good telephone manner.
- You will be the first point of contact for the general public calling 111. You will deliver high quality, safe and clinically effective health care support over the telephone. This service is open 24/7 so you will work as part of a team covering day, nights and weekend shifts
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Candidates must be available for 6 weeks of full-time training (Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm / 4pm to midnight)
- Candidates must be available for 10 weeks without any holiday
- Flexible approach to working hours - a range of rotas are available but all rotas include 3/4 weekends and 6/8 bank holidays
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- A desire to help
- IT Skills
Working for First Recruitment as a Temporary Worker is a great opportunity to experience a variety of work places within different industries, whilst offering flexible working hours.
You can also expect to receive excellent benefits once you begin temping with First Recruitment Services such as:
- 24/7 access to NHS approved GP telephone support and prescription services
- Access to the UK's largest employees discount platform
- Specialist medical assistance and support hotline
- Weekly pay
- Hundreds of gym discounts
- 24/7 access to mental health crisis support and counselling
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this assignment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.