Home based but will need to travel to office and when required
Up to £29,000 + benefits
Faulkner Scott is currently working with a company specialising in Defence and Space Manufacturing that are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their rapidly-growing team.
In this position, you will be given the opportunity to enhance your skills as a Sales Coordinator in a fast-paced environment that requires you to produce all elements of administration duties
- Processing telephone and email sales enquiries including updates to pipeline and distribution of opportunity and client details to sales leads and relevant operational manager.
- Production / support of concise and accurate quotations and tender responses.
- Gaining sign off of proposals from senior management and stakeholders in required timescales and escalating as necessary.
- Liaison with production departments to gain necessary inputs for quotes and opportunities.
- Reviewing sales processes to ensure alignment with departmental functions.
- Development of cost models.
- Organisation of bid reviews and red teams.
- Management of quote and proposal templates.
- Distribution of incoming bid and proposal documentation.
- Arranging external and internal meetings, agendas and taking minutes as required.
- Liaison with Commercial department for Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Organisation of sales drive and implementing folder structures in line with bid process.
- Configuration management of bid documentation.
- Other administration duties as required.
- Support marketing function as required including: Organising and attending exhibitions if / where applicable. Liaising with suppliers and conducting market research. Planning of conferences and corporate events.
You must have:
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Confident telephone manner
- Very strong organiser, completer-finisher with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight timescales
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has over 60 years behind them. If you have the relevant experience required and looking to utilise, grow and develop your transferable skills apply NOW!