TSA Surveying are currently partnered with an established building consultancy, recruiting for a Project orientated Building Surveyor to join a growing team.
Our client manages and delivers a local authority capital maintenance programme in Suffolk along with working with many other established clients in the area. The role offers a great training and development programme, a car allowance, competitive company pension scheme, Flexible working and generous annual leave entitlement.
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of designs, drawings, specifications and documents for tender and gain competitive costs from contractors through established procurement routes.
- Conduct contract administration duties to successfully deliver construction projects.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and all members of the project delivery team on day to day basis to successfully manage projects from inception through to completion.
- Lead internal and external project meetings
- Advise clients on appropriate proposals for refurbishment, maintenance and repair works.
- Undertake condition surveys, planned maintenance schedules and defect analysis reports under senior supervision
This role requires a degree in Building Surveying (Or suitable experience) and 2 + Years BS experience.
If you are interested in the above, please apply with an up-to-date CV.