Are you a Pharmacy Support Worker seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working within Medicines Management?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 3 Pharmacy Support Worker for a LOCUM contract supporting Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust. The successful candidate will work within the Medicines Management Department supporting the efficient running of the pharmacy service. The contract will run for the duration of 12-Weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Job Purpose: Band 3 Pharmacy Support Worker
Pay Rate: 12.00 LTD p/h + 150 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Maghull Health Park, Merseyside
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 hours per week but less will be considered
The post holder will work as part of the Medicines Management Supply Service and will receive, supply and dispense medicines trust wide in line with operating procedures.
- To work in accordance with trust policies, procedures & standard operating procedures as appropriate.
- To accurately and efficiently order & supply stock and named-patient dispensed medicines, including supply of compliance aids and patient information leaflets.
- To follow up any outstanding orders for wards, clinics and service users on a daily basis in line with standard operation procedures.
- To follow up any outstanding items on supplier orders on a daily basis and escalate appropriately.
- To be involved in the supply of clozapine to service users.
- To be involved in extemporaneous production of prescribed items where appropriate.
- To participate in the dispensing and stock supply of controlled drugs.
- To hold Line Management responsibilities for Band 2 Pharmacy Support Workers.
- NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Service Skills
- Previous experience within a Medicines Management setting
- Four weekly payroll runs
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- 150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you 150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- 150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of 150, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- 250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you 250. That's 1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!