Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans. Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at our Automotive Branch, located at: XXXXX How You'll Perform the Role
Our Must Haves -
- Assist in developing and implementing branch market plan based on market conditions, branch mission and financial/budget objectives.
- Verify all transactions are handled properly through the branch computer operating system.
- Ensure customers are serviced appropriately and professionally by responding to customer questions and complaints. Ensure all customer orders are accurately prepared and records maintained.
- Maintain branch inventory levels to maximize sales and inventory turns.
- Comply with company safety standards, loss prevention and security practices and confirm these are followed by all branch employees according to policy and correct or report non-compliance.
- Assist with daily bank deposits.
- Review management/financial reports on a frequent basis to optimize financial performance of the branch.
- Take part in determining staffing needs, recruit branch employees accordingly with proper approval, and establish work schedules as appropriate.
- Perform basic math calculations and financial ratios relative to a P&L.
- Make independent decisions.
These are our Minimum Requirements, hit apply if you meet all of them!
Extras to Help you Stand Out
- 18 years of age or older
- A valid driver's license
- Legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone with or without accommodation
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous materials are present with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
What is the Hiring Process? Step 1 - Online Application
- Previous experience in a customer service-related role
- Bachelor's Degree
- The company provides training on how to operate machinery such as hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts. Once trained, ability to safely operate this equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
Step 2 - Digital Interview
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: .
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners.
Step 3 - In-Store Interview
- Candidates that meet our minimum requirements will be invited to complete a digital video interview via our interview partner HireVue. The interview will consist of a few job related questions.
- You can record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! All we ask is that you complete this step within 14 days of receiving an invitation.
- After video interviews are reviewed by our Recruitment Team our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in person.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.