Working via an agency, as a Test Technician you will test electronic equipment, fault finding down to component level when required to meet production schedules and performance standards.
- Performing various production assembly operation on electronic components and sub- assemblies.
- Using test procedures, drawings, schematics and verbal/written instructions to test troubleshoot units.
- Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where the ability to recognize nonconformities is required.
- Communicate openly and effectively in a professional manner.
- Understand and follow all safety requirements.
- Maintain fixturing, perform calibration, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Is expected to train other employees in established processes.
- Initiates and contributes to corrective actions.
- Ensures all tasks are performed accurately and completely.
- Must be effectively cross trained on multiple product platforms.
- Initiates and contributes to improving processes, lead times, through-put and cost reductions.
- Previous experience in electrical circuits and assemblies testing preferred.
- Proven ability and experience maintaining flexibility and being able to adapt in a team environment.
- Understands Lean Manufacturing and 5S concepts.
- Intermediate computer knowledge to include AE Nexus, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proficient in all pertinent SAP applications.
- Minimum of two years electronic testing and troubleshooting (or equivalent).
- Assists in designing, developing and implementing new test fixturing.
- Knowledge and understanding of ESD practices.
- HNC or Electrical Electronics Degree.
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 16:00 and Friday 07:00 - 12:00
WE CANNOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION