Market leader within Non Mechanical Access Equipment requires a field based sales person to sell to small and large contractors covering Surrey, West London and Berkshire. Our client has an excellent name in the industry, if you have field sales experience within the construction industry with experience of selling into small and large contractors (mainly scaffolding businesses) and would like to know more then get in touch ASAP
- As the Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for Sales and Hire of the company's range of non mechanical access equipment, mainly scaffolding equipment but the range of products available also includes fencing & hoarding, safety equipment and edge protection plus other products.
- New business focused with some account management also with circa 20 regularly spending accounts on patch.
- Selling to Main and Sub Contractors, the target market is huge (the construction industry) but the majority of your business will come via scaffolding contractors, both small and large.
- Your role is field based with regular visits to your allocated depot/branch which is on patch in Berkshire, your geographical area is Surrey, West London and Berkshire.
- Great leads provided, excellent support and back up.
- Long term career and opportunity available.
- Must have field sales experience within the construction industry
- Previous experience of selling into Main/Sub Contractors (ideally sold to the scaffolding industry).
- Happy being new business focused.
- Self sufficient.
- Genuine market leader
- Known for quality products and staff retention
- Depots nationwide
- Up to £40k basic salary dependant on experience
- Commission paid quarterly and uncapped, realistic £6-£12k on top
- Company car
- 24 days holiday
- Mobile/Lap top.
- Company pension.
A great career opportunity with this household name in the industry, contact us today to discuss how we can get you talking with our client!
(url removed) (phone number removed)