28K BASIC SALARY + ANNUAL BONUS OPPORTUNITY
25 DAYS HOLIDAY, FLEXIBLE HOURS, FREE PARKING AND LUNCHES
We are recruiting for a successful and reputable company based in the Medway for an Administrator to join their tight knit team. This is a great opportunity for an individuals with payroll and administrative skills who is looking for a stable career and a chance to join a friendly team. Adecco have worked exclusively with this client for a number of years and have successful placed their last administrator.
On offer is a solid salary within a growing family-orientated organisation:
- 28K annual salary
- Be part of an Employee Owned Trust providing shareholders with dividends and tax free bonuses
- 25 days holiday
- Monday-Friday flexible hours
- Free parking onsite
- A autonomous work setting
- Free tea, coffee & Lunches
- Company performance related end of year bonus opportunity
- Private pension scheme
You will part of a small admin team responsible for all administrative duties to support the team and the running of the business. We are looking for candidates that enjoy a hands on approach to working as a team. It is important for this role that you have recent administrative experience, though the employer will offer full training.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and telephone
- Responding promptly to enquiries, booking services and coordinating all required aspects
- Managing office facilities and ordering stock/lunches
- Basic bookkeeping and payment of invoices
- Processing payroll
- Paying employee expenses
- Completing all customer paperwork and raising request for certificates
The most important attributes for this role is being diligent, adaptable and have great attention to detail. This position will give you the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business.
We are arranging interviews immediately so please apply today or call Sabia on (phone number removed).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.