Interaction Recruitment are currently recruiting for an admin role for our client based in Oldbury, on a permanent basis.
As an Office Administrator, you will need:
- Excellent Verbal, written & Interpersonal Skills
- Can work independently as well as collaboratively to achieve a shared goal.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Takes pride in delivering a high quality of customer service.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accomplish work in order of priority.
- Ability to use PC & Software packages.
Duties of an Office Administrator:
- Assisting organising the daily diary.
- Taking calls and dealing with customers.
- Customer order and invoice processing
- Processing sample requests
- Producing dispatch documentation
- Organisation of freight for deliveries and collection
- Collect information and perform data entry.
- Filing all company documentation and maintaining accurate records.
- Sorting and distributing company mail.
Details of Admin Position:
- This is a permanent position.
- Monday to Friday.
- Working 8am till 4pm.
- 40 hours per week.
- Between 23k per annum depending on experience.
Benefits of Admin Position:
- 28 days Holiday
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
- The opportunity for career progression
- Training will be available
Please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Interviews are taking place straight away.
We look forward to receiving your application